Monday, May 4, 2009

friends....???

last week my secondary school friends call me up...
ask me go yamcha with them
they already trying to call me out since few months ago
cause i rushing my final so i never go out with them
but when last week she [pei] sms me
ask me go yamcha
but in my mind just pop out a things that i wont forgot in my whole life
that is...the things happen on.......
end of my form 5 life...
i go shopping wif [pei]...
coz we are very very best friend
we knew each other since primary standard 6
until now....
so i was very very trust her
but that shooping make me broke my heart
coz that day i bring rm200+ go shopping...
at first i not planing to buy anythings
and i bring a big bag that day
[pei] saw me bring a big bag and looks heavy
so she help me to carry
so i trust her i let her carry
but when half way shopping i saw a clothe that i very like
so i plan to buy it
when i take that clothe to casher and take my wallet out
i saw my money is gone
that moment i tot i drop my money some where else
so i ask her to borrow me 1st
that clothe i still very very remember is almost rm200
so i borrow rm200 from her
after pay we walk back the way we walk before and find my money
and we sit down in a cafe to try 2 rewind my mind to think back
where i put my money
at last i still go home without i found my money
when go home another friend call me [ying]
[ying] that time also accompany us when shopping...
[ying] said actually i guess i know where is your money
so i ask her
why you know??
she said i also try before lost my money when go out with [pei]
so that time i only know what happen...
that means she said is [pei] take my money
on that time i very very dissappionted with this friend
and after that i also seldom talk with her
but i still take her as my best friend
i know i am very very stupid...
am i still can treat her as friend???
am i still need to trust her???
who can answer me???
that the reason she call me so many time
i still cant take dissicion to go out with her yet...
i need some one help me answer my question...
hope someone answer me in my gossip chat box soon...
thanks....

No comments: