Tuesday, May 12, 2009

headache....

dunno what shit happen...
my headache still cant be cured
i already eat medicine
still the same...
how???
my head very very pain ah...
when under the sun more pain...
and will feel faint...
i not fever...just pain...
but today my throat swollen...
hard 2 swallow although just water...
but i still eat a lot...
and cough non stop...
coz if i not cough my throat not feeling well
i already drink plenty of water...
still the same...
what happen????
am i sick???
i also dunno...
feel want to see doctor d...
coz my throat really swollen
and my head already want to split half...
but for now my face still wont look like sick...
coz i can sufferance quite a long time...
like my headache already 1 week more...
i still sit here i never go see doctor...
but now really feel faint already...
only plan to go...
but dont know when only i will go...
haha^^

No comments: