Tuesday, May 26, 2009

just back from golf practicing...

ahh....
today so tired go practice with my bf and his fd at sri damansara...
today is a lot of people practice there...
usually we go tropicana...
there will not so many people...
and today already late...
coz we go there after my work...
no choice...we have to go nearby lol...
but today weather is good...
got cold wind...and wont so hot...
but still sweat...
and play until my hand and leg also shake...
today i hit almost 100 balls...:p
now i feel my hand shaking...
but now after i take bath...
i need continue some of my work...
i need to amend some drawing that i take back from office...
oh my gosh!!!!i amend with shaky hand:)
hate to change so many time
i hate empress hotel!!!!!
i hate you!!!!!

although today i so tired....
but i am happy playing golf with them...
and i feel my skill more weird already....
coz few month never touch golf....
ish!!!shame-nya~~~
then when start playing also get scold by my bf....
"why your skill more poor already...teach you already still the same"
my heart thinking "i so long never play already...now just touch then get scold already"
so play with my black face....to facing my bf....
hengg!!!!!
u all pro mah!
i juz level 1...
cheh~!!!!
[please tomorrow my arm dun pain]

No comments: