Thursday, May 7, 2009

@.@'''

this few day feel so sick...
i already headache almost whole week already...
when i caugh or sneeze my head like tight and pain...
very very pain :T.T:...
I work in a winter office always make me sick...
from last time intern i work at this office also the same
until now full time also keep on make me sick...
now headache until feel faint...
when i can have a healthy no sick life...
sick make my mood bad...
and feel so tired...
i miss my college time
although i need to travel so far...
1 week few days...
but working every morning i need wake up so so so early
7.15am in the morning
every morning no breakfast...
8.20am i need drive to work
jam at the jalan kuching...
lunch no time...
6.00pm go home...
but mostly late...
go home in the traffic jam...
hungry when driving go home...
saturday also need to work...
my weekend only sunday...
less holidays...
the life is full of interior...
i like it...
but i no time rest at all...
when go home also late...
dinner also cold...not warm at all
make me appititeless
watch tv or online a while
then go sleep...
my currently life...
make me feel like study again...
i long time never sing k with all my lovely friends already
i like the moment we sing k
we can dance and shout in the k room
we can crazy
but now...
when we can crazy together???
miss all my friends...

No comments: