Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Leica M8


i love this camera a lot...
last week...i walk to the book stall...
and open some photograph magazine
i saw THIS camera...
gosh~is gorgeous...awsome...
that is what i finding...
i love the modern classic style...
i love the color...
but i know i not really proffesionla on taking nice photo...
but i hope i can have it
and i promise i will learn photography
because of it...
i really really love it...


the modern classic style remind me of my grandpa
cause my grandpa last three years pass my mum an old classic camera
it is almost same style and just this is digital...
my grandpa hope us learn photography...
because of we very busy...
so no time to learn and let the old classic camera stay at cabinet
for almost 3 years...
but for my first view of this camera...
it is remind me to think of my grandpa and
try to have sometime to learn photography
although i really no idea on camera...











but currently i still checking the price of this camera...
i know it sure expensive...
if anyone know about this camera or any idea for me
this camera and photography dummy
please inform me or left some word on my gossip box...
thanks a lot...
cause i need for information for me[dummy]...




No comments: