Wednesday, April 29, 2009

office designer's life

what is office designer's life?
anyone know the answer...
i think many of friends know
cause some of them is already do on it and some next week will
start their designer's life soon...

for me...
early morning in the office
first thing take out the laptop
on the laptop...
what will you think the first thing i will do?
haha...
i will sign in facebook...:p
on restaurant city let it continue working....
on pet soceity play a while...
then only start my work
cause currently i was doing autocad layout for empress hotel
is a boring and neat work for me
cause the layout out was mess up by the senior who already quite
so i have to take out her work...
and need to make all the layout live again...
so i need sometime...
everyday 9am start work until 6pm+
my life is no colorful already....
so i hope this friday holidays...
i can get back my color of life....
please who can suggest some place let me go relax for juz 1 or 2 days holidays....
help me...!!!!

No comments: