Tuesday, April 28, 2009

more blur and blur~~

nowdays i was damn fucking blur!!
like yesterday morning actually i shud follow the left way to working...
but i go to the right way to go college in the early morning...
omg!!!!!
wat i'm doing???
i drove half way only realize i drove wrong way to work already...
luckily half way...haha!!!
if not until reach college sure laugh by others...
although is half way but still laugh by mr. lau...
ish~~!!!!
mayb early morning i still havent wake up my mind
then juz drove the way i always drove
kaka...excuses alot...:p
then at nite i also blur i hold my handphone walk here and there in the house
after that when want to go sleep
i dont know where i put my phone already
then find like shit only get it...
and the stupid things is...
i never try to call my phone and let it ring...
so easier i can find it right????
omg!!!!so stupid wei...
i dont know what i'm doing this days...
everythings i hold on hand then at last i simply put...
i cant find them back...
argh!!!!
going make myself crazy....
coz of something crazy stupid things happen in the office...
make me feel scare and worry of my life...
haha^^


yeah~~this friday is holiday...
labour day lol
i can meet mr lau too...
yeah....happi day!!!!
left 2 day so that i can meet him soon...
miss you...

No comments: