Wednesday, April 22, 2009

after interview at old company

just come back from interview
tomorrow start work
fast leh!!!!
i never think of so fast start work lo...
i tot may only is my working period start
feel a bit sad
not coz of working
is coz of winnux lau going to cheras work d
so will left me here
so lonely
and now also seldom we can meet
but after one more month
we more cant meet already
he will stay at cheras soon
and i will busy my working
just can said
"our sad month is coming soon...and our relationship will go into a hard exam...see we can stay how long...and for our is a hard thing to make it..."
i keep on give myself excuses
hardworking on work
let us do concerntrate on work 1st
end of the year we can go travel together
what a weird excuse i give to myself
by i really feel very very sad
and miss him a lot
i dont know how long we can be together
but i hope is happiness in our life
and happy to be together
T.Tvery very sad....

No comments: