Wednesday, April 1, 2009

is the time to find job???

this few days
i was very trouble
because i saw many of my coursemates alraedy find job or already interview or finding job already...
but...
for me i havent start any action on my career...
i don't where should i start...
i don't know what career should i go in...
i like lost myself in the interior design career...
am i not comfidence to myself
or i lazy?
or what happen on me???
where is my energy???
this is not my style
i always work fast
where am i now???
i really hope after i come back from penang i can start to find work
and work hard for my life
is no more college life for me...
but i have the other heart...
it is i want to go Melbourne...
study my degree...
but i don't know how????
money problem and many small tiny problems is come with me
when i start to think this things...
but i really hope to get my degree
and in the future i really hope to have my own company with art teaching class and art shop and if can i have my own cafe too (name: cincai) haha!!!...[what a big dream]
this is my dream...
but i don't know can i make it come true to this world...
i hope my dream is not a dream
it will come true to me...
i must add oil and fight for my dream...

No comments: