Friday, April 3, 2009

the night...

tonight was so silent and quiet...
nothing to do just at home...
seen like everyone like have things to do
and less people on msn
my family almost all when out
and also my mr. lau also went out yam cha
(he ask me can he go yam cha...what should i answer? go lo....if not??hehe~)
the feel like so dry...
so boring here...
playing games alone...
actually now just me and my sister at home
me and her are no topic at all and also can said seldom talk
cause her very easy angry and we less to talk
also because of me like to joke around
and she don't like to joke with people and very irritable
and now she at outside watching tv...
she always like to have a individual life
not like me easy feel boring like to play around
we have a really difference personality although is sister
i am so boring now...
don't know what to do...
so write a boring blog to...haha^^
when the night is silent will make me think a lot...
think a lot of things and troublesm for myself
feel like i'm crazy!!!
am i??? [oppsss...i talking with myself]
blek >.<
hiaz...continue playing games...

No comments: