Tuesday, January 29, 2008

thinking of u...

thinking of u ah...
2day suddenly i think of valentine...
wat should i buy 4 u?
izit i forgive u?
i think so...
miss u...
but i din let u noe...
i prepare 2 buy ur birthday present d...
hope u like it...
i miss ur sound...
like long time din listen d...
tis few day i keep on make myself busy...
tat is because i 1 cold down myself...
dun 1 think 2 much...

thankyou dear...yesterday u try 2 talk 2 me...
but i actly dun 1 talk 2 u...
actly i very miss u...
i already forgive u...
but u dunno...
u still angry on me...
but i sms u d...
u din reply me onli...
tis few day really make me so tired and cold down myself...
think of tis few year wat u did for me...
but i like do nothing...
very sorry dear...
i'm a bad girlfriend...
i noe...
every the good things u sure give me...
but u juz dun 1 act like care me...
i noe...
but i still dunno appreciate u and always angry...
very sorry...

u always treat me like baby...
but i still not appreciate...
thanks u did every great things 4 me...
wat i need u sure try ur best 2 get 4 me...
thanks dear...
very sorry last few day i 2 angry and din talk 2 u...
when i cry u sure will take care me...
but when u sad i dunno how 2 care u...
i'm 2 bad...
sorry...

miss u so much...

No comments: