Sunday, January 6, 2008

GREAT MEALS...

WONDERFUL GREAT MEALS...
2day is a wonderful great day...
early in the morning...
my honey come and fetch my family and me go have our great breakfast at k.l.
v ate at the famous hainanese shop tat i almost go on sunday...
but it is the 1st time for my family...
they reli have a great time at there...
i ate fish porridge...toast...plus ice coffee...plus 1 slice of cake...
waohh....great great great...
very luckily v meet the singapore artist have their shooting at the hainanese shop...
the artist very nice...and greet wif us...
then afternoon i go midvalley wif my honey...
buy some clothes...
but i very angry tat i cant found i pants tat i reli like it...
until now i still havent buy i pants or skirt...
argh...y?so hard 2 find...hiaz...
after shopping...
v have our dinner at the apartment at the curve...
actly...i so excited 2 eat at the apartment...
coz some of my fd tell me not bad...
actly...not bad 4 the design...but the food not very good...
i can give 77%....a bit dissappionted...
the enviroment 88%...
after having the dinner....
v walk around wif the fantastic ice-ceam...
the ice-cream taste good....
it is a import ice-cream from japan...
the name of the ice-cream is YOKOMON...
I brought the maccha=green tea favourite...
it have a crispy waffle...so easy 2 bring out the delicious of the ice-cream...
the mark i give tis ice-cream is 96%...
wah...so full...
erp.......
hehe^.<

No comments: