Sunday, January 20, 2008

sadness

dunno y?
like sumthing sadness in my heart...
i can feel it but cant said out...
like sumthing pushing me in my silly heart...
i feel it sad...feel it sick...
make me like crying...
but cant cry out...
izit i jealous?
but on the face i cant show it?
and i cant feel it on my face 2...
y i keep it?
i reli feel hurt?
but the others side i keep on treat myself good 2 4got it...
and ask myself 4got it...
argh...
i so crazy...
cant control...
i feel my sadness in heart...
but i love u...
i cant show it...
juz act dun care...
act like ok...
i dun 1 u sad...
let me sad alone...
i 1 u happi...
i noe wont happen anything u wif her...
but dunno y?
i cant control myself 2 think it...
wtf i'm doin now...
i noe u feel it...
tats y u keep on treat me good...
treat me better than her...
make me more appreciate...
thank u a lot...
u love me...i love u wont less then u love me...
hope u noe...
dear miss u and love u...
muackz

No comments: