Sunday, January 6, 2008

family attidude...

wat a family attitude tat they have?
y shud they treat me lke shit?
wtf they are?
they nid me when they nid my help?
sumore nid me then shout on me...
wtf...
i treat them damn frekking good...
bring them go there go here...
bring them go eat at the place tat they din go b4..
summore i will paid if i bring them...
they no nid pay 4 1 cent...
y shud a family have tis kind of attidude?
for me my family is great...
4 them me is shit...
wtf...
i'm not important...
i'm rubbish...
i still helping them when i'm angry...
i cry 4 myself...
they laugh at the back...
i go travel...
sure i will brought things 2 them...
did thay thanks on me...
did thay appreciate it...
i'm a family member 4 them?
wat is my character in my family?
rubbish...shit...useless...but useful when they nid me...etc...
tats y i always dun 1 at home...
i noe my house is a warm house 4 me...
i noe my parent care me...
y my bro and sis treat me like others...
they din treat me as their oldest sis...
y i still care them?
y i muz do a lot of things 2 care them?
y they din care me?
y i let my gd things 2 them?
y they give me a bad respon?
izit i'm the real sis 4 them?
izit they are my sis and bro...
i dun 1 be mate 4 them...
i'm not mate...
y my parents cant understand me...
i do my best 4 them...
hope them noe...
hope them care me...
i'm beside u all...
did u all noe?
did u all feel me?
T.T...
y shud keep on make me sad...
i keep on cold down myself...
try 2 forgive...
i hope u all noe 1 day...
i nid ppl care...
tats y i love my honey...
he is the person who juz reli reli care me in my life...
summore he noe me...
he understand me...
love u...

No comments: