Sunday, February 3, 2008

chinese new year in the corner...wat 2 do?

damn busy 4 tis few day....
busy cleaning house...
tired...and bored...
2day i brought my jacket and shoe d...
finally brought it...
cny soon...juz get it...very happi...
coz very hard 2 buy...
hiaz...
y cny muz headache buy clothes...
hiaz...marh farn
but...my beach pant still havent buy ah...
wait my ang pow many 1st...onli can buy...
hehe...
then...kaka...
redang~redang~
excited...
hehe...
finally february now...kaka...
then vacation on the corner soon...kaka
happi...
can have trip with all my crazy fello friend...
damn happi...
sure play crazy...
hehe^^

2day eat 'tuen yuen farn' with my bf family and auntie...
as usual...every year same...
but tis year...v have a new babby...
from his sister...hehe...so cute..
damn full when finish the dinner...
hehe...
but me and my bf nth talk wif his family when dinner...
like so 'gam gai'...
dunno y...
3 yrs d...
still same...
not much things 2 talk...
hiaz...

No comments: