Sunday, January 20, 2008

happy birthday 2 me...

tis few day i very happy ...
last friday all my lovely friends buy a cheese cake from secret reciepe and celebrate with me...thanks u all...i very happi...so surprise 4 me 2...
yesterday...i celebrate my birthday wif my dear..v go have our lovely dinner at the garden italianese...and watch movie 2gether...but i still havent recieve his present...coz i still havent choose my watch yet...hehe^^
2day my dear and me early mornin v go bukit tinggi...v go the villages at there..very beautiful and many ppl 2...very great...v have our lunch at the freanch village 2...wohoo...sumore have ppl performance 2 us 2...very great...after tat..my dear bring me go gai gai shoppin few shopping centre again...wohoo...great great great...
tis few day make me so so so happi...
all the sad also forgot...
thanks my lovely friends and dear dear...love u all very very much...so great 4 me...
give me a 2oyrs old birthday so meaningful...love it...love u all...muakzzz

No comments: