Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY Nu~ YEAR!!!

HAPPY Nu ~ YEAR!!!
TODAY is the 1st day of jan 2008 oo...
keke^.^
happi 2 welcome...
a new life will begin...
dunno y...
i reli feel my working veli tired...
but my boss dun let me go...
i nid time 2 relax 2 do my assignment...
y shud a boss force a staff 2 continue work so surfer...
i work in bad mood...boss also not happi...
y shud force me...
tis sat i still nid 2 start my 1st day working 4 the another new year...
but i dun have the mood 2 working...
what shud i tell my boss...
but i tell the true 2 her d...
she dun accept it...
what shud i do...
izit reli i nid 2 work there until i die...
tat day she agains tell me...
when i having my in-ternship i still nid 2 work there..
ask me try 2 find a free day 2 work there...
izit she feel that an interior designer veli free...
no nid follow my project...
then juz work die there...
or she dun 1 give me pass my diploma interior course...
juz nid me work at the rubbish place...
i'm a human...
y i can have my own choice 2 have my beautiful future...
y muz follow tat bastard 2 control my creative and wonderful life...
y a human have many type of face?
y cant have a prefect human?
i noe no prefect...but at least have a good personality...
y shud did so many problem out 2 make ppl unhappi?
y shud do the lower class things 2 make urself cheap?or no price?
think!!!!!!!
wake up human!!!!!!!
pls...
do sumthing useful and make urself meaningful...
make ur personality greatfull but not fake...
y sumbody so brainless?
not ppl lie on u...
is juz u dunno wat happen...
not very things 1 person tell u feel is true then go angry whole kampung...
tis is juz ur oppinion...
u muz understand...
if ppl din tell u the things..
mayb is not meaningful 4 u...
or non i=of ur bussiness...
or u not trust by others...
or veli hard 2 tell u...
or scare u not understand...
or tis is a secret...no nid tell u...
u muz understand...
if tat is a secret or nobody 1 2 let u noe..but y tat person tell u?
tat is...
the person nid ur care...
the person 1 2 make the secret become a big deal...
if u r a mature human...u shud noe...
not trying 2 angry who...
juz let u noe...then if u 1 care...juz care...
if u veli care the things juz keep...dun put the false 2 who...
coz the things happen juz happen d...
when happening u dunno things goin on...
u juz heard ppl said...but u din saw...
heard cant means wat...
coz u din saw by ur own...
many things had happen juz u dunno...
u can measure sumbody by ur own measuring tape...
u muz listen more side...
try 2 summary...
a mature human muz think and keep...
not push the false 2 everyone...
coz more things u still dunno...
pls...think...
have a silennt moment 2 think wat u did?wat they did?why shud they did?why shud u did?
izit meaningfull or useful 4 u?izit shud did tis?
did u think ppl how 2 think when u did tat?
did u hurt ppl?
2day...i tell many things...who noe wat i means can msg me...

No comments: