Tuesday, March 3, 2009

bad bad day=.=

today i'm so bad luck la...
when wake up at the morning
i was feel the spirit of today is not so good already
when drove to college
i am damn blurring
when almost reach college
i almost accidently bang one stupid car in front of me
actually is me stupid la...
i never see this car in front of me:p
don't know what i'm thinking
just feel a lot of mess in my mind
i can't clear them out
when reach college still early so i ate breakfast with marc
both of us have a sleepy mood
while having breakfast
cause marc just sleep 30 min in the morning only
and me not enough sleep at all
feel very very tired
then after class
we planing after lunch we stay at college do assignment
but at last marc can't stay already
cause he very sleepy and headache
and i also feel very headache
so cancel the plan...go home
but me need to check out with bryan
so need go old wing find him
omg!!! i need to climb so high and reach the light box room to meet him
on the half way i climb up i faint and almost drop down from that staircase
so faint at that moment...
i think on that time i'm low blood sugar
that's why~
then after meet with bryan
we go back home seperately
then when i go
actually i always put my touch n go at the door side
but i forgot 2 put i simply throw at the seat there
then when reach tol i cant find my touch n go
and i force to find some coins to pay at "tunai" link
hiaz...i really don't know what i'm doing
my mind goes wrong
many things to think and go mess around
so headache
and so stress

today i think clearly
i only saw many people around me
they are wearing mask in the life time
altough so close they still with the mask
so scary
i'm so stupid
cause i just realize every things
i'm so scare~

No comments: