Tuesday, March 24, 2009

end of march...

wah...so fast already end of march
so many things happen in this month
and this friday is our interior design group final presentation
and tomorrow will be graphic and thursday too...
all good luck...
this wednesday is my mr. lau birthday...
and thursday is our 4nd years anniversary...
oh my gosh!!!
what should i do for this two things...
no ideas...
cause i no time to prepare myself on it...
so bad...
what to do???
so many things happen...
after final presentation we need to have a awsome plan
now all so busy no mood to talk about this
erm...so wait few more day lo...
then april what should i do???
start working for my life or rest first???
i still thinking...
go back designedge???
hiaz...
but my heart now is waiting my final over...
i really hope faster over...cause i really so stress
and can't sleep at all...
and my name at the name list wast second last...
wtf* so last
i sure no mood to wait...
i am the person who so acute for everythings
but my name always at the back...
make me no patience to wait...

hope everyone in final good luck and have a smooth presentation...

No comments: