Monday, March 16, 2009

16 march 09 (2058)

todayearly of the morning
i just wake up from my bed
i was so energy to o my assignment
so...i on my laptop babe~
so sit in front there with my maggi noodle as usual
and as usual...the first action we will do is
FACEBOOK
haha^^
then i saw my laptop like low of battery
and i was shock
cause i just on my laptop why so fast low battery
omg!!!
the wire of my charger was almost break off
argh!!!!when i go touch it was shock me!!!!
then i just rmb...
that's because marc's little babe ms walnut
that day go bite my wire
and i was no attention on it
so it was break off slow
and the wire was come up already
wah~~~!!!!
so i faster call my technical repairman come
and i wait for half day
he never come
so i call to him
he said come at 4p.m.+
so i wait...
and wait...
finally he come...he bring my charger go join
then at night he call me
and tell me
"shir...you charger sacrifice...i already help you cut and join...but still can't...so...you need to buy a new charger(me:omg!!!!)"
it was os expensive...
so i just effort to take a second hand charger
hiaz...so until now i just can online here
and write my blog...
and also start my assignment for today...
so bad!!!!


No comments: