Saturday, March 28, 2009

finally!!!!

finally we end for our diploma interior course...
yesterday is the last day we in the college...
the feeling at the morning is nervous...
at first me and marc tot we are the middle person who present
after the accessor MR. LAI (AXIS director) come...
marc change to be the first presentor...
second huey yi...continue with me...and joyce and bro sea
wah....first time i be so fornt presentor...
the nervous is make me feel my brain is numb
and the feeling is "no feel at all"
so scary...
ok...my turn to present...
omg!!!i forgot every things 2 talk
and i forgot my hand still holding some small cards
but i never see at all
what a stupid lady(me)
haha^^
but at last i also done already...
all my coursemate is awsome!!!
so great in the presentation...
i miss you all!!!!
after presentation and critic section...
is already 4 pm
at first we planing go sing k
but many ppl dun 1
and we reach there d
joyce and huey yi only said never bring student id
so cant sing already
hiaz...so sad lo
then suen lo
we go shopping at mid valley
and have a small tea break at "lou you guai guai"(LG floor)
then start we lepak around there
then we go play BOWLING
what a good idea form wilson
haha^^
after bowling is already 7 somethings
so wilson need to go fetch his gf and edward and mf also following back find him
so left me, huey yi, joyce darling and bro sea
left four of us...
then we go SHOPPING!!!!
haha^^
after shop until our leg almost break...
then we go MADAM KWAN...makan!!!
yeah!!!!
so delicious and fulllll~~~
then after makan and chit-chat at there
already 9 somethings
so we deide to home rest...
cause already every tired...
my last day at college...
the feeling is not happy at all...
and have a bit sad too...
hey dude...please faster decide where we go for our trip?

No comments: