Thursday, March 26, 2009

4th years anniversary...

NOW is 12:10am
yeah~
is our
4TH YEARS ANNIVERSARY
so fast past 4 years already...
so happy...
but sure you wont remember
cause you always said you dont like celebration
but i know u said only
actually your heart is hope to celebrate de...
like today...
when i said i cant celebrate with you
you keep on call me and msg me
and you said "now is raining day
like my heart"
then another msg after 5 min.
"now more heavy already..."
i know that's mean more sad mah...
sorry lo...
mr. lau...how come so sudden you said those emotional words
so surprise for me...
but i like your surprise...:P kaka^^
after presentation
i hope i got free time to do 1 card for u la...
hehe^^
this saturday and sunday i promise i will recelebrate with you de la...
sorry cause i busy for final presentation and put you a side
sorry ah...=.<
really for to you...
i really a typical capricorn la...
sorry to you again...
i also feel sad de...

I LOVE YOU
muackzzz...
hope more and more year i can celebrate with you la...
dont make me dissappionted lo...
and please dont lie on me again...
i hate you lieing to me...
if not i really will run away already...
kaka^^!!!!

No comments: