Tuesday, December 16, 2008

a latest news[bad or good]

just now he tell me
start from now he every sunday also need to work
he ask me...
did he need to work in sunday?
i sure answer work lo...can earn money mah...izit?
if not said no meh...hiaz...
we just can meet on sunday...
now sunday also no more already...
T.T sad...
that feel is .........
last few day my old boss ask me to work on sunday...
i reject cause of him
but now he tell me he work on sunday
what to do????
that feel is more lonely...sad...
may be is the time to make us go far away from each other???
izit???[think negative]
i dunno is good or bad???
he can earn extra more money
but we cant met
so????
for me is lonely
last time already feel we couple like single feel
now make me feel more like single
i can said that he will make me feel-less
really???
but i cant tell him the true
coz last time i tell him many time already
he felt me so "farn"
so i wont tell any more
if he feel it...he will know how to do
but i still will support him work
i know he wants to work on sunday too...
i can feel when he talk with me
so go lo...i'm ok...dun borther me...thanksss

No comments: