Wednesday, December 10, 2008

after sem6 term1 presentation

wah...finally done this term presentation
the comment from assecor not much
i dunno wat level wat mark i will get
no worry yet
on my presentation, first time i not tat nervous
may be i prepare for few day
and i very confidence on what i did
so i not so nervous while present

after the presentation
no feeling
no worry
may be my stress still in my heart
coz i still thinking of next term
coz next term will be more stress
so i wont put down my feel so easily
i will let it go on
confidence!!!!

after done our presentation
we ate our lunch at secret recipe
hungry...coz very late already
eat!!!eat!!!eat!!!
hehe^^
then marc fetch me and huey yi to seksyen 17 polo entreprise[printing shop]
to print out our slide show
then pass up to lecturer
after that go home...
very tired oh...
may be last night not sleep well
so juz reach home
go in my mum room...
then ter-sleep at there
until dinner time only wake up
sleepy~~~

now is my shopping time...
i dun care already...
buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
next week go midvalley shopping with my mum...
i dun care!!!!!!!!!!!!!
going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: