Monday, December 1, 2008

first day of december

today is first day of december
few day no online already
because my modem broken
hiaz...
yesterday go play golf again...
a sudden happen to me...
suddenly tat guy behind me while playing golf
look at me...i tot he look at the kakak[worker at driving range] there...
so i continue play...
[scare me] tat guy walk forward to my side
and tell me all my balls left there give me
there as i can see is more then 50 balls
he give me all...cause he rushing time
then i said ok lo...if not waste meh...
but a bit "huh" coz...
i going dinner soon already...
he give me 50 more balls...
tat mean i need to play more until my arm broke
hiaz...
but no choice my bf call me play all...
so play lo...but i get my improve my skills more already
i can play my ball fly more then 50 meter already...
i very happy...keke
after play golf then we go ate zamai sushi again...
hiaz...need to line up long long long...only reach us...
so stupid...while waiting...my bf keep on give me guess some nonsence things...
mayb too boring...kaka
when reach us...my bf already hungry like hungry ghost...so funny^^
just sit down...
he already take many plate of sushi...full of our place...crazy
first time i saw him tat hungry ghost face...
after makan...i go buy some japan imported candy beside zanmai sushi...
yummy~~~



today morning me and kae huey go college pass up our brief...
and go library do some research...
and discuss something with fazli...
today that parking area already need to pay...
we park almost 1 hours...
already need rm2...we wondering how they count...
after that...go home fetch my mum...
coz i promise them accompany them go shopping...
so i go shopping with my mum,sis and my mum's fd
no buy anything lo...
hiaz...
all not suite me
all not nice geh...
hiaz...
my mum also very sad coz didn't buy anything
hiaz...see la...see tomorrow go midvalley anot la...
keke...
i want buy buy buy...hehe^^
cant wait already...



congratulation mr.lau!!!
u pass already...conratulation...finally second time you got it...
good job!!!

No comments: