Friday, October 29, 2010

can anyone tell me...
what is true love...??
this word kind of confusing ppl
TRUE LOVE
kind of confuse
and
mess up ppl mind
it's that hard to understand this two word
or this kind of world...??
true love is what kind of feel...??
did true love got a special feel...??
or just said said only...[blur**]
today me and my friend was talking this topic
we two are like...
true love~~??!!
'' meh lei geh??"
haha....
kind of weird right...??
a human that live in this world
20+ years d....but dont know what is true love
bullshit...!!! FML
need someone come and tell me
true love means what??
is that hard??
did you know...what is true love??
did u found it??
or did u try that feel before??
or u already pass by it??
or it havent come??
or it waiting you at the corner.....
or the moment not thr??
not the right person??
or you cant get it anymore??
or it is not yours??
will it be yours??
-breathe in-
-breathe out-
fu~~~~~~~~~
fu~~~~~~~~~
R.I.P

No comments: