Sunday, October 3, 2010

suddenly miss vacation
mayb too boring...
miss the day i outing with my lovely friends
like long time didn't shop with them d...
nowdays less shop d....
it is that shirley?? [nope...!!! she wont like that...!!!]
miss everything in my life suddenly
i know i stay in a situation
TIMELESS every moment
that's why i cant get back my previous life
i so miss everything
i really no time to complete all
i really need time
can give me some time..?? @.@...
i really need it right now...!!!
i cant be around the ppl around me and who care me
why i am so fucking busy...??
and i know my body situation now is
TIRED...!!!!
but i keep tell myself work hard when you are young...
am i correct....??
some oldies tell me...
must take care yourself
before u getting old and weak
but right now i already weak
I AM WEAKER...!!!
did anyone can help me?? no one

nowdays my mind very very confuse
i do everything
i will think too much
and consider too much
in my heart i very scare...
but i cant tell anyone
i just act i am ok in front every person
act strong
but i am not...!!!
need a counseling...!!! urgently...
helps helps helps

No comments: