Tuesday, October 19, 2010

today i am damn fucking busy
one person do 3 person work....
ahhhhhhh...............
stif left me here...
super senior go holidays for 1 week
fuck....i die soon...
many work waiting me
i have to do...................plenty of work
a new staff is here...
name ida...is a malay who already married
and same age with me
my boss said she very pity
and live in poor family
ask us to take care her...okies~ :)
i will try my best....
she working here as a sales and cleaner
she have to clean all the corner of the office
so nowdays my job just do 3 person work
without sales just design
sound cool~
but......................3 person work
shit...!!!
and many jobs have to done be4 christmas
and new year........ahhhhhhhhh~~!!!!
today is the day i starting fucking busy....
if anyone find me and i dint reply...
very sorry...i reli busy in this week and moment
my boss just left i only have time to write my blog...
back to work la.....byess :)

No comments: