Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just back from yumcha with my fren
just get influence somethings
and make me think back many things
remind me many previous things
and remind me the feel
tonight i learn many things
a lot of things really need to gone through
only you will know and appreciate
i hope whose the next will get my better treat ever
finally i know the best way to solve my problems
and appreciate something
and finally i know what i need
tonight i really clear my mind
thanks........^^
i know still got somethings in my mind
but the important part i already clear
the small matter
i will solve it as soon...
i dont care is hard or easy
it still need to solve
i cant aviod and ignore
...................................
when i back from yumcha
i trying to open my lappy watch some drama
the bad things is happen
my lappy can be start
it is break down again...
mayb coz today i using office pc...
i not must using it...
just use it as on9
it angry me
and dont let me start it just now
sorry lappy.......my bad
please dont go without me...............
tomorrow it will send to "hospital" for check up...
dont know the "doctor" it isnt free....??
haiz......
die...!!!
tomorrow work without lappy........
ahhhhhhhhh............killing me man...!!!

No comments: