Monday, June 8, 2009

what happen to me???

yesterday i only realize my face
grow up so many acnes...
ish~~
especially my chin below my lips...
people said if acne grow there means liver
not function good...
omg!!! am i?
saturday i meet my bf
he suddenly ask me:
"you having a good life in this few week, izit?"
[coz he long time never meet me]
i also wondering why he said that...
then he tell me:
" you look fat huh???!!!"
omg!!!! am i?
i din realize lol...
but he look more skinny already...
after he sick for 2 weeks...
am i getting fat and more fat???
omg~!!!
i cant take what he tell me...
i dun 1 get fat again...
so i need diet again...
hiaz...now i more harder...
coz no working
after lunch then sit back my place start work again...
sure fat la...
hiaz...how???
although hardworking do some sport activities...
i really dun wan fat ah!!!!!
and dun 1 acne grow on my face...
start have some plan d...
i dun 1 be ugly...!!!!

No comments: