Monday, June 22, 2009

Nightmare



Since last friday i already having my nightmare
until last night i still nightmare
until i cant sleep
and awakened and cry...T.T
i dunno why i keep on nightmare
the dream is like
someone wan to talk with me
but i dont know who is them
and i cant talk with them
i just can listen
and i cant see the face too...
but last night finally
i saw one of the face
is my neighbour's daughter-in-law
she talk a lot to me
but when i wake up
i cant remember what she talk to me already
just feel weird and scare
i feel is it will something happen to my neighbour's daughter-in-law
but what i can do in my dream is
i just can listen
but i cant help
but i feel they need me help them
but i not so clear what they need me to help
what can i do???
am i tonight still in nightmare
i dont want can or not??
i very scare already...
few days i awakened with tears
my eye full of tears
and midof the night i cant sleep back anymore
make me feel so so so tired


last week thursday
i scare by my own shadow [but is not funny at all...]

after work i went home
after i change my clothes
i go out find my mum
at the playground behind my house

while i stand there when locking the door
i saw my shadow is move toward me
so i jump up when i intimidated by the shadow
after my nightmare start after that day....

but if i think clearly
i feel the shadow wasnt mine

[why i am so timid]
T.T
I DON'T WANT NIGHTMARE ANYMORE....

No comments: