Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Abandoned my blog few days ago

i am back...
few days never write blog
but many things happen
first...
kea huey go australia already
what i promise to him
i never do...
when he call me...
i T.T
because i feel bad and sorry to him
and i dont know how to expression
and my tears just drop when i talk to him
sea...if i can...i will go visit...
and miss you too...
luckily yesterday i saw u on9
and i get ur new aussie no. d...
faster come back la...
have our trip again...
crazy together...
i miss the moment
1 and half year only can meet you is too long lo...
faster back here...!!!!
second wilson yesterday birthday i never attend
and i feel bad too...
coz we are 1 gang
but i busy my stuffs and i never go with them
so sorry wilson...
third...
Finally get my salary!!!!!
YEAHH!!!
but still need to wait few days lo...
may salary mid month get...
fuck off..!!!!
wait until i cry...
forth things...
today my brother enter national service camp already
to day early morning mywhole family wake up
because of him
my father fetch him go shah alam gether
at early morning 6.30am
and i also not following to there
coz my leave already no more...T.T
and i feel bad also...
coz i promise my bro...
before he enter the camp...
i will present to him...
but i never do...
coz my salary just get...
sorry bro...
i will give a big present to you...
when your birthday on sept...
[remember me]
hiaz...
so many things i feel bad on them...
so sorry lol...
fifth...
joyce's bf going to come back to malaysia already...
she is so happy until cant sleep lo...
haha...sot sot d...
then she said when he is back...
he wil treat us a meal...
yeah~ good lo...i wait...kaka^^

to joyce:
happy to see you and him can be so long
although you all seperate two different place so long
and you all still can maintain the love~
is a hard job...you know...
happy to heard ur lover coming back soon on friday...
hehe^^finally he want to see us already...
kaka!!!!!
hope both of you can have a lovely life at k.l.
hehe...when marry remember tell me...:p

sixth...
currently...
mr. lau will stay my house
coz he already work at cheras...
and is very very far from his house
so he force to stay at my house
and my mama is so happy
dunno wat reason...
and treat him so good...
but many ppl said if stay 2gether long already sure will argue
but currently still havent happen on my side...
so we see further lo...
actually he stay here...
also not much diff...
just i can everyday meet him...
when he back form work already almost 9pm
after he take bath and dinner
already almost 10pm
and he will sleep on 10.30pm
so we just can meet at that few hours lol...
no choice
he need to wake up early morning 6.00am
and need to go work on 6.45am
coz he start work on 8am
and he reach there just 7.20am
so early...dunno for what...
but he tell me
he go there breakfast...
so ok lo...watever lo...
he scare he late to owrk too...hehe^^
ok....
so he must sleep early lo....
for me the different is i can meet him only...
so also happy la...
:p...
but saturday we still retain go back his house
and sunday come back lo...
he said:
我好似黏外家...
i feel like already ur person [vomite..:p]
and i miss my bed a lot... [no choice lo...]
[you want tired to go home or what?]
coz he stay here for 5days half...
and stay at his own house just 1days half...
so little....
what i scare is just...
his parents accept what he did anot only...

SIX things....happen in this few days....
and i feel so sorry on them

No comments: