Thursday, June 18, 2009

@.@ tired day

yesterday night went out with my two collegues
[natalie and jayson]
9.30pm they come and fetch me go yam cha at papa rich kepong
coz natalie have appointment at there...
and we go there gossip gossip also...
almost 11pm we go 1u neway sing KKKKKKK.....=p
just 3 of us...
sing until 2am....
go home...
when on the way home....
was have a stupid road block
and trafiic jam...ishh....//
reach home 2.30am
omg....still need to work lol...:p
no eye see...
after wash face and cleansing
straight away fall in sleep
until 6.45am
my mum shout....
wake up lo....late already...
now is 6.45am already...
haha....[my bf slept over]
he is wake up in a scared mood
and faster brush teeth change clothes
go work already...[ok...fine...>.<]
then my alarm 7.15am...[ring...ring...ring...]
i close and sleep again....
second alarm...7.30am [ring...ring...ring...]
omg!!!!wake up lol...
blek>.<
then slow motion do my things and prepare
wait jayson fetch me
[thanks jayson to fetch me...]
then go office also in a lazy mood
go breakfast at mamak...
no place to sit...ishh...
so buy bread and soya bean at grocery shop
then eat in office lo...
until now almost going back...
i also very sleepy...and head very heavy
feel like sleeping
but i still keep on do somethings
that wont let me fall in sleep
and jayson also looks like tired and sleepy too...
but still do work...kaka^^
[although my boss is not here....we are good employees]
=p
tonight i sure sleep die...
and sleep early...[hope so...]
coz usually i very very very tired...
i hard to fall in sleep....
coz i feel uncomfortable...
need some massage lol
make me more energy
[lets go second round...yea~wohoo!!!!] {crazy alraedy}


i wan go shopping...
may i???
need to prepare myself to............................... [excited...^^]
may i enjoy myself???
i scare to use my salary...
coz not sure next month the salary still will delay anot....
if i use more then next month suffer again....
i dun wan...
like right now...
i just left almost RM 10 only...
fuck off....
how to survive.............................
going pok gai already.....
need someone donate to me already...
who wan donate or.........
[wan to provide me......]
kaka!!!! [stupid crazy........!!!!!!!!]

No comments: