Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2nd june, midnight 12.30am

2nd june, 12.30am
an serious accident happen at tg. malim
midnight 12.45am
my mum knock my room door
and tell me papa accident very serious case at tg. malim[calm]
[my mum so calm tell me and my sis....coz my bro holidays at genting for few
that's why he not at home when happen]
when i heard...
i cry and nervous
coz my mum said is serious and dun scare
papa lorry is crash all
and papa that time very scare
i am the eldest in the house
so i need to take care the whole case
after that i change clothes
straight away drive to tg. malim
in between 1 hours i reach there
can said that i drive very very fast
although i night blind
but i have to do it
i call my bf drive there to help my papa 1st
coz he at rawang shud be more near
by the way i also fetch my mum together head to there
when we reach there already 1.45am
my saw police car and trail car
on that time i only know
my papa is bump by at express bus
that express bus is drove by a indian man[stupid fella]
and my papa lorry turn 2-3 round 360' on the high way
then hit to the side of the highway
and fly up to the air and hit back to the drain beside the highway
[omg] when i heard my hand and leg also scare
i saw my papa feel very pain on the hand. leg and stomach
coz hit on the steering and the steering is bend
that's because the lorry turn round and round my papa very nervous
and use the stress to press the steering
so the steering bend down and hit his stomach


this is the front of the lorry
the head of lorry hit and stuck to the 2 feet drain

this is the back of the lorry
the stupid bus bump the right side of the lorry and drove all the way 100m only stop the bus
so you can imagine the bus is drove how fast
that it cant stop immediately
after the accident all the chemical in my papa lorry collapse
and drop on the side of the highway
and all the chemical is dangerous
coz all the chemical in the lorry is included acid [dangerous level 8]
so when u touch will damage ur skin
after clear the lorry the trailer car take the lorry to slim river police station
and fetch my papa to the police station
left my mama, bf and me there
wait for my papa friends coem and pick up the chemical to the office
oh ya...i forgot said my papa is a lorry driver
and he convey chemical[dangerous items]
when settle and clear the lorry already 3.35am
when my papa friends reach the place and help up
already 4.35am
after that i head to slim river police station and fetch my papa
on that time my mam saw the stupid bus driver there
he was talking with the police
and do report
he instead the statement
said my papa wrong
but the police also can see la...
coz my papa lorry crash all
stupid mabuk driver...[fuck off***]
then we head up
to tg. malim car workshop
to place the lorry
after settle the lorry
already 5am early morning
and when i reach home already 6.10am
[very tired...but cant sleep...feel nervous...coz i need to settle my dad insurance
and the lorry claims...on that time the accident happen until now....
actually i'm npt feeling well...becoz i stomach diarrhea...all the way i keep on diarhea]
and that time i already no energy
but i still need to stand
i must be strong[i tell myself]
come back i never straight away sleep
i settle the insurance
and have a nap
8am something i sms jayson and patrick
coz i take leave
then i fetch my papa to x-ray
come back i settle the lorry claims and fax to the workshop office
so busy.....tired....





No comments: