Tuesday, November 18, 2008

no mood to work out

since last week presentation
i did nth at home
juz becoz tat oldman mr.T
PULL ME DOWN to the hills
i duno what you all want
i juz noe what i wants
but u keep on pull me to the corner
i dun want what normal people think
i want special
i felt my idea special
but you said dun want that dun want this
then what the special
you said may b what i do is malaysia dun have or malaysian cant take it
but for me what i think is
why cant try new things
why malaysia cant try new things
why malay ???
why culture ???
becuase of malay i cant do my project???
what the bull shit!!!
make me farn!!!
at first my plan is full of dream
after your bull shit
all spoil
you make my direction and view all go seperately

may b all ppl like to change their mind easily
every week he tell me different things
when i do already
he change his mind again
wtf*!!!
he feel easy
for me hard to work out with him
dunno which fucker go complaint
then this oldman come in make us crazy
hate*!!!
no idea...
lost my way...
going crazy...
T.T

No comments: