Tuesday, November 25, 2008

finally my eyebrow done

EYEBROW!!!
finally i have my eyebrow
today i make a appoiment on 10a.m
then i woke up on 8.30a.m
wait my mum until 9.45a.m
my mum...always slow motion
reach there no parking then late already
hiaz...
the first step they help me pull off my eyebrow messy hair
then show me
see izit suite me
then i wait 5 more min.
sleep on the bed chair
wait like operation
so scary...
my heart ...boohk..boohk ..boohk..
very scare
coz i saw beside me tat auntie like very pain
when my turn
i damn damn scare
i tot they will talk with me a while before start
but they never said anything then start
some more they never put narcotic
omg!!!
damn pain...
i pain until cryyyyy...T.T
until now still can feel the pain
when the sifu help doing my eyebrow that time
i can feel the blade on my face keep on slice slice slice
that feel is like u slice a piece by piece
and my tears non stop drop
the sifu see me so many tears
then keep on pass me tissues
my i rub my tears on my face and eye that time
i open my eye and see
omg!!!
got blood...argh!!!
then i fast fast close my eye not dare to open any more...
haha^^
[why i should pay rm300 for the pain?]
so stupid
some more come back my brother keep on laugh me
i damn pain then no mood talk with them
next month need to go back again
scare again...
but now finally i have eyebrow
currently still a nit funny
coz still very dark
few more day will be better a bit

No comments: