Thursday, November 27, 2008

27 nov 08

2day we went nippon paint[nippong~!!!]
erm...that talk like a fun show...not bad...
that show make you wont feel bored...
and make you make pay more attention...
that talk is present by ms.denise...hehe^^
she very nice...when me and marc sit move on in front sit...
she come to us...and said "hi...nice to meet you...i'm denise"
and show the nice smile...
after that talk...
back to college...
me adn bro sea straight away go home lo...
coz i feel a bit tired...
then go home sleep...keke
sleep until my mum cant wake me up...so funny~
then juz now 7 something mr.lau call me said
he havent dinner...he havent go home
coz he work very busy
then ask me accompany him go dinner
so ok lo...see he so pity...
then we go ate pizzaaa...
sienzz....
coz dunno what to eat already...
juz now is the first time i sit the white color vios...
that we bang last few month...the vios is back...
look different...look scary...a bit phobia
it change white...the car no more body kit...
look a bit weird...hehe^^
but it going to have new clothes[body kit] soon
hope better la...coz after bang...all goes weird
although already repair...
but my accident feel still there...
dunno how to forgot it...too deep deep in my mind...
2molo class damn fatt wan need face that oldman again
i nth t

No comments: