Sunday, November 9, 2008

currently no fatt mou-ing at house

this few days i keep on make myslef damn damn busy
no need think
and dont want think
i like this life
friday go shopping and find inspiration
with bryan(yihei) and kea huey(bro sea)
we go makan and walk walk at pavillion, sg wang and time square
we go bookstore read book and find idea
i like this life
hehe^^
so freeee...
kaka
saturday, my dad no work(so unusual)
early morning he wake me up
the go makan at sri sinar
we ate vietnamese food
wahhh...
then the little baby said want go batu cave
dont know what wind blow him feel like want go there
then i aslo long time no go already
so juz follow their feet
go there climb staircase
tired=.=
but many tourist there
then a tourist "kuai low" come talk with me
and play with the little baby
then we feed the bird and monkey with the "kuai low"
so funny^^
then go home already afternoon
then my mum decided want go jusco, kepong
then go lorh...
accompany her lo
coz i seldom accompany them
hehe^^
then go shopping with my mum
suddenly my mum shout..."argh!!!my shoe!!!"
hiaz...her shoe walk until spoil juz brought then spoil
kek sei!!!
then we go buy shoe lo
my mum eye level so high
all also not suit
hiaz...then walk walk walk...
my mum once of the favourite brand [cocodile]
then she try few also said not nice
apa macam...mum
then i take one to let her try
white color+a bit high...lady shoe
okies
finally...she said wahhhh~nice wor~
then i faster go pay...
kaka^^
then at the jusco super market
i bought bacon, pizza, lamb shoulder and ice-cream
keke^^
then reach home
my little sis said hungry
then i bake the pizza with bacon
and grilled the lamb shoulder
damn nice man~
hehe^^
so yummy!!!
then my bf come fetch me go friend birthday
but before go there
mr.jack said go have dinner at sri damansara
then only go scarlet at cineleisure
eeeeeee.....
dissappionted
not nice's party
no feel
then mr. jack, mr. kin hee, mr kin her and me
decided go yum cha at murni
wuhoo~~
butt...
hiaz...the damn is tat day we order mango special, i love you and logan milk
eeeeeeee....not nice...first time i taste tat bad at murni
service bad too
tat stupid ppl scold us becuase he wrong serve
wtf...we also @.@
the i love you's drink suck and the logan milk smell like shit
then no mood~~go home lo...bad mood on saturday night...
the 2day sunday...
morning we take a brunch at yut kee at k.l.
yummy~~my favourite
then go pavillion shopping
after that have jalan alor...
we ate spicy pan mee...
wahhh!!!
that is what i busy for this few days...
but the damn i ter-remember is
i forgot to do my assignment-power point
shitttttt...
now still rushing
dunno how????ah!!!!!!!!!

No comments: