Friday, January 15, 2010

too fast....

many people tell me too fast...
actually i also know...
i also feel that...
in my mind now is.......
will it start fast end fast....
i reli scare...
[ wth....why i think in this way...??? fuck...]
mess up my mind...
haiz....
need time...i tell myself
i scare i too stick....
so i will try 2 away myself from there...
although i miss...
but i have to do this....
if not will get a negative effect
so.....................
i will "sim"................................far far
but i also will try my best to do it best...
we wait and see la...ok??
sometime i really feel myself is such a changeable girl...
change so fast....am i????
i was wondering now....
my mind full of...........
haiz....
shit me.......!!!!!
what am i wanna do now???
fuck off myself....
terrible shir.....
sometime really hate myself....
like to mess up my own mind....
i also dunno what i need sometime.........T.T
soon u will know how my attitude de la....:p
terrible attitude....!!!!!!
hate!!!!

No comments: