Monday, January 25, 2010

many people ask me be patient
ask me give time
erm....
izit this is the correct way
but.....
currently nothing hurting me
if he left there also nothing
take it away also nothing
cause there is nothing for me
but what i care
i damn care
i scare i hurting people heart
i scare i do wrong decision
i scare i am the bad person
haiz......wtf
all nonsense coming out in my mind
i cant really tell everyone my feeling
so deep feel of sadness
sad of..............what???
no reason sad???
haiz....
why i drop my tears last night???
so stupid....
but just drop 1 tears...
for no reason
just feel it deep
am i suffering myself
many people tell :
" yes...you are..."
but i really confusing my own
mess up my mind
think of many nonsenses
feel so crazy...=.=
hard to tell out my feeling now....
complicated!!!!
killing me...
T.T"

No comments: