Saturday, September 27, 2008

finally you have facebook

finally 2day i created a new account on facebook for you
mr. lau kin her [winnux lau]
you should thanks me
because 2day you din accompany me then i help you do
to pass my golden time...kaka
2day very boring
because usually saturday night
i sure have a wonderful plan and nice place to enjoy
but 2day i at home "fatt mou-ing"
boring until die...:p
dunno how 2 pass my time
no one online chat with me 2
hiaz...
no game play already
coz all play until boring already


the night was like silent and lonely
waiting for you
waiting for you
hiaz
going crazy
why i cant stay alone and lonely huh?
why?
i'm the people that cant stay alone and live quietly...
quiet for me is hell
*wtf i'm thinking huh?
boring until talk with self already?
kaka...crazy d!!!
yea!!!!yu-huu!!!



lonely~i'm ms lonely~
waiting some one accompany me to pass time
where are you?
silent give me a phobia
argh!!!
help me!!!
where are you???
who am I???

No comments: