Tuesday, September 2, 2008

non stop work...

saturday...sunday...monday...
holiday!!!!???
no holiday!!!!!!!
hiaz...is working day...
work at home...
non stop do non stop send the e-mail...
hiaz...
work work work...
what kind of life is this...
sad...
but at list brought a nike clothes to myself...
will be happy a bit...happy 30%...
others70%...sad...
no mood...today no mood working but...
reach office...start war...
compound all the empress hotel project...
coz 2p.m have meeting...
all rush...rush rush rush!!!!!!!!!!!
hiaz...
now start worry my final project...
all my friends like so keng d...
need to do more...learn more...
still a lot to learn in this interior journey...
need to be superwomen only will do well in id...
thats id life...
sadness...
no choices...
we are interior designer...
no more holiday for myself...
need to work more and learn more...
I am superwomen!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: