Thursday, October 2, 2008

waiting you all become mine...






nike lastest converse shoe...
but malaysia unavailable yet...
waiting it...patient''''


sony cybershot T77

the latest mode...

apple gree sharp color...

i like it...


sony cybershot T700

the latest mode too...

hot pink...

wah...like it so much...

it is touch screen oo...look great...


LV basic bag...

i no dun have the chance yet to get it...

but just have a look...

it still in my list too...

like it because simple...but this bag need rm4800...swt""


LV basic bag again...

price: rm2900

this one cheaper a bit...""but still expensive for me now""[wait la...sure have chance...][earning money now]


haha...too free...


still have 3 more months my 21 years old birthday soon...i going to 'watt' someone buy present to me already...


so now i starting finding my present...


kaka...


sound funny leh...


hehe^^


because nothing to do at home...


so i find somethings useful and add-on my time more life...kaka...


finding something need it most...


may be no call someone present...


if effortable i buy myself...present to myself...


21 years old is big turning in my life...


i should do something great to myself...

























No comments: