Monday, September 15, 2008

overview of my office..







this marcus wong and shirley sim table...
nice???
hehe^^
look clean???
this is the place tat v always work, chat, play and etc.


this is our messy area tat v hide at the back of the laptop...

kaka^^
here have...
-choki-choki tat v always ate...
-sqaure box tat marc play and entertain...
-bear bear tat patrick buy for us...tat bear look weird...
-the cup tat v always drink in the office...
did u noe tis is who place...
tis is my place...
-chicken biscuit...
-choki-choki...our fav...
-my laptop...
-and the clip board wif full my supplier contact...







tis is the other area of my office...
although very small but seperated many area...
tis is frans group...
chin meng(jake) wif the peace post...
siti th lovely partner of siti...
frans the group leader wif the serious face sitting behind...
tis is siti...
look funny...
why siti cry????
why frans smile at the back huh...
eeeee....

tis is the overview of my office...how?

No comments: