Friday, February 6, 2009

suddenly many things happen

suddenly...
(before chinese new year)
my mum's best friend husband
get robbed and get hack
then enter hospital
then...
my grandma sick until can't walk
(when chinese new year)
chor 7...
my grandpa enter hospital
because intestinal holes and sanguinarine off
very serious...
and stay hospital already 1 week
haven't out
after that behind my house that auntie
get robbed and hack also
make my family very scare
cause to rob cases also behind my house
and so serious
so we very careful on everythings now
after that
today we get call by my dad
said that my informal grandma
heart, lung and leg swelling
very serious also
WHAT happen on my life
just early of the year so many things happen
i very scare~!!!
the life like so scary
already 1 week i go hospital visit my grandpa
until now i also sick and fever...-.-
now...
my "mama" turn
old people all in problem
so scary
i don't want!!!!
T.T
hope you'll get well soon...
=.=...take care

No comments: