Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OMG...

oh my gosh...
i going crazy...
@.@
yesterday i keep on dream about dogs...
a lot of dogs in my dream
especially toy poodle
wtf*...am i crazy???
keep on dream about assignment...
keep on think of assignment...
just now back from college start do assignment until now
so "semangat" lol...don't know what happen on me??
but i really need to work hard already
cause ms. pua today tell us we must present on 1st week of march
wth*...so fast
no time to breathe...so *sanfu*
next week is the last week before chinese new year already...
damn stress lol
cause we need to finish the layout plan before chinese new year
my plan darn fucking big...how to do that fast????
help!!!help!!!help!!!
my brain is breatheless...
sit in front laptop until shoulder pain argh!!!
need to put "salompas" already...[the medicine plaster for muscle pain]=especially for old people
but i'm not old....argh!!!why i always use leh...
need to drink more Essence of Chicken to enhance my energy already
cause feel so haedache now...
[make myself stressful leh...]
don't know how to reduce my stress arh!!!!
and no time to reduce too...
fuck off**
that's why i keep on write blog and scold here to reduce 20% of my stress...
at list reduce some lo...
hehe^^
oppsss...
i laugh alone here...
gosh...i serious shit do assignment until crazy already....
:p

No comments: