Monday, January 12, 2009

busy>>>headache

this few days are quite busy days...
from friday...i already start do my research for my final project...
and saturday early morning wake up
i starting bake some cookies for chinese new year
that's because i'm the elderest in house
so my mum not so free and busy outing with friends
so i need to do somethings...sigh~
i bake 2 type of cookies until evening...tired~
but at list i still go do somethings on my final project...
then at night go dataran prima station one yam cha with friends until 2+a.m.
BUT ...when yamcha still bring out my assignment to do...not just yamcha tat easy...
beacuase i scare no time to finish it...
really really tired...but can't feel it when went out...
but when reach home tired and sleepy all come...
so so so tired!!!!
then sunday have a wake up...and have breakfast
after that 3.30p.m. go time square and sg. wang shopping
so so so crowed...the people all are buying chinese new year clothes
and prepare fro chinese new year too...
all buy like rob th e shop...
all push here and there
payment counter also line up so so long...
then at night me and my boyfriend have dinner near my house
we ate pappa rich ...
that shop just open near my house
and so many people recommended
so we go try...and make us disappionted...
no so delicious only...just the tea and coffee more big glass
and more choices for food...
but the environment still ok...
just the staffs there a bit brainless...
no idea about them....
all like blind or act don't know on everything...
because we sitting outdoor and no one realize us sitting there
and we call and waving our hand there
although some saw us also act can't see
so f***...
then today wake up early and i wish can start do my assignment
but!!!
my mum said want bake cookies again...
and ask me fetch her go buy some things at desa park city maxvalue jusco
so....ok lo...just go on 9.30a.m. lo...
wah...actually i tot haven't open and i can have my breakfast at there 1st...
but...they open so early...already have many people buying there...
then after that go home start bake
bake until 2+p.m.
already so tired
today also bake 2 type of cookies but just finish early a bit
so after baked cookies
i start do my final project
until just now...

so busy...
and no mood for chinese new year...
cause just think of assignment
really no mood...
ao rush for everythings...
the deadline keep on running in my brain
MARCH!!! MARCH!!! MARCH!!!

No comments: