Friday, January 9, 2009

mr./ms. stresses are come to find me

i feel so so so stress...
altough just start sem6 term2 first week i already stressful
how i survive in this continue 9 weeks to end my final project
today went mr. toh class
actually i tot nothing will happen and as usually he talk nonsence
but seriously today he so serious
and ms. pua tell me next tuesday 13/1/09
must show her layout plan, egonomic, sketching of interior design, material selected, and
research for conceopt and environment...
arhgh!!!!!!!
make me faint...i can't stand it
so many to do in this few days..."but i will try my best"
just now i done my research for concept already
and while doing interior design final we also need to do furniture design final too...
argh!!!
need to choose to furniture as my final
so currently i choose information counter and bench lo...
then the chinese new year is coming soon...
for us is no chinese new year for this year
cause really many stuff have to done and rush
make me really no mood for chinese new year
and make me no mood to buy new clothes already
cause buy already also not so usefull for this year chinese new year
cause most of the time in this year chinese new year i think just stay at home
do all the project stuff...no funT.T
BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR COME
we need to done mostly layout plan already
and find all the materials
then in chinese new year must start 3d perspective already
i hope i got time to do id model la...at list can add more marks lo
hope la...hehe^^
then after chinese new year try to do some board mounting
wahh...my schedule so rush
cause the bad news is march first week must all in completely done...
no excueses...ok???
sigh~

i hope my laptop all very good and well-behaved lol...
cause i must all successfully done in this term no stop and excuses...
hope all go successful

so stress...@.@

No comments: