Saturday, October 11, 2008

woow...pass so fast...

day pass day...
wow...so fast...
now october already...
the time pass so fast...
unbelieveable...
v already in final year...
this third year of study...
give me learn a lot...
also change a lot...
can said grow up...but not mature enough...
still a long journey waiting me to break all the hardest part...
the time just pass like lighting...
feeling more old and grow up will think of many things in life...
will think more and learn more...
scare to be come too mature...scare old life is now...
hiaz...
feeling like dont want graduate yet...
coz the study moment is my playing life...
scare to lost it...
feeling like i will cry when graduate...
i dont wat to lost my study life so fast...
hope can study oversea...
but.........
alot of problems need me to carry on and think of it...
still need sometime to let me think...
scare to lost many things...

No comments: