Saturday, April 12, 2008

sad and moody day...T.T

feeling like crying...
i cant cry out...
if i cry out ppl will noe...
so i feeling my heart is droping tears...
i feel sufer...
hiaz...
no ppl noe me...
i tell the reason...no ppl will care me...
i nid ur care...
but u take it normal and no respon...
did u love me and care me?
yesterday until now i cant feel ur care...
i very miss u...
i nid ur care...
did u noe?
hiaz...
pls have sum attention on me...pls...
if u keep on like tat...
u will make me sad and dunno how...
i feeling careless...
hiaz...
i already cry 4 few day...
but u dunno...
i sms u...
u no reply...
u always treat fren important then me...
if like tat...i dun mind juz b ur fren...
did u noe?
did u noe?
can u dun make me sad?
i dun 1 sad...
i nid u...
gimme a lovely huge...
can u?

No comments: